लापा इन्भेस्टमेंट लिमिटेड उत्साही, विशेषज्ञहरु, र सफल व्यवसायिक कम्पनीहरु र व्यक्तियों संग जोड दिए छ।
1. Jagdish Ale Magar Jagdish Ale Magar, an ex-student of Budhanilkantha School, is a Civil Engineer. He is the Founder/Supervisor of Prestine Kindergarten, Managing Director of Pumori Exchange and Pumori Construction and also the Chairman of J&D Foundation in Hong Kong.
2. Lieutenant(Retired) Kul Bahadur Budhathoki Magar (The Queen’s Gurkha Officer, Brigade of Gurkhas), a specialist- Range manager, Small Arms Trainer user 2862, Automatic marking system user Coach 2860, 16 mm Cinema Projectionist, Guard Dog Handler,Close Protection Trainer. He’s been working as a security advisor for a renowned tycoon in Hong Kong. He has earned a vast numbers of professional degrees and certificates:
3. Jeevan Thapa Magar Managing Director- Nepal Adventure Team Training- Trekking Guide Training (NATHM) First Aid Training (Nepal Mountaineering Association) Basic Computer Experiences- 10 Years as Trekking Guide (Nepal Vision Treks), Trek and Tour Operator ( Nextyatra Travels Pvt. Ltd.)
4. Sundar Ale Magar Director- Niksan Global Sdn. Bhd, Malaysia Chairman- Pristhabhoomi Sanchar& Publication Pvt. Ltd, Nepal/ Kangsore Media Pvt. Ltd.(Nayaonline.com). Nepal and publisher Nepal Pristhabhumi weekly, Malaysia Board member- M.G.R. Group Pvt. Ltd. Nepal Executive Member- Federation of Nepali Journalist Malaysia General Secretary- NRNA Malaysia Ex-chairman- Nepal Magar Association Malaysia,Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities Malaysia
5. Dilip Rana Magar Executive Director-Everest Supermarket Japan Vice President NRNA Japan part of Nagoya Ex-chairman- Nepal Magar Association Japan Ex-International coordinator Nepal Magar Sangh Japan Ex-Coordinator Adiwasi Jatimahasangh Japan
6. Gir Bahadur Thapa Magar General Manager and CEO of Knight Bridge Technical Services LLC, Knight Bridge Security Services LLC and GKT General Trading LLC He is also the patron of Jarana Saving and Credit Cooperative, Kawasoti and Lapha Remit in Kathmandu
7. Chuman Darlami Magar Civil Engineer Siddhartha Designers Pvt Ltd, Kathmandu
8. Lila Kumar Pulami Magar, M.A., B. Ed., a former teacher Trainings: Professional Diploma CIBTAC(CONFEDERATION OF INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY THERAPY AND COSMETOLOGY, UK) and Diploma(Distinction) ITEC (INTERNATIONAL THERAPY EXAMINATION COUNCIL, UK) Experienced in wholesale and retail marketing.
9. Bhim Prasad Rokaya Managing Director RTBM HANDICRAFT AND DOLPA HERBAL & ORGANIC SUPPLIERS Manufacturer and Exporter of Nepali Handmade Wool Carpet, Allo, Natural Hemp, Silk, Sunpat Carpet, Pashmina & Felt etc
10. Hiru Sara Rana is a B.A. ( M.A. running in Sociology). She has qualified herself by number of trainings and work experiences. JUVENILE JUSTICE AND SOCIAL WORK FACILITATOR since 2009 till now in District Court of Palpa (Advocated over 3 Cases) DOCUMENTATION & FIELD OFFICER since Dec. 2009 to July 2011 in Support to participatory Constitution Building in Nepal (SPCBN) under the UNDP, Nepal. Human Rights Defender since 31/12/2013 to 31/12/2014 Vice-President of Nepal Magar Women Association Since 2009 upto till now. Member of Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities, Palpa for 2 years. President of Danfe Child Club, Archale, Palpa for 2 years. Vice- President of Lekali Youth Club, Archale, Palpa for 2 years. Treasurer of Nepal Magar Women Association, Palpa for 1 year.
11.Nar Bahadur Pun Chairman- Nepal Magar Sangh, Malaysia Founder member- Hotel M.G.R. Pvt Ltd, Nepal
12. Janga Bir Rana Janga Bir Rana Magar, an M.A., LLB, is a Senior Cultural Orientation Trainer at International Organization for Migration (IOM). He has been working for the settlement of Bhutanese Refusees for about ten years. 13. Hem Bahadur Thapa Hem Bahadur Thapa Magar is an M. A. He is always eager to help the community. Currently, he is serving as a Secretary for Palpa Shrinagar Samaj Hong Kong. He has already served Magar Association Hong Kong as Treasurer and worked as a member in FEONA Hong Kong. 14. Purna Darlami Purna Darlami Magar is a Chairman of Palpa Shrinagar Samaj,Hong Kong. He has already served Magar Association Hong Kong as a Treasurer. He has a long experience(about 20 years) working as an Account Officer in Nepal Hydro Electric Ltd. 15. Ashok Ale Magar Ashok Ale Magar has completed his Bachelor degree in Business Studies. He’s currently working in EFECO QATAR L.L.C.(MEP Contractor) as an assistant accountant. He is the president of Doha area first part under Nepal Magar Association Qatar Branch and also a life member of parent organization Nepal Magar Association. 16. Mahendra Bahadur Thapa Mahendra Bahadur Thapa Magar, a Life member of Nepal Magar Association, is former president of Nepal Magar Association of Qatar Chapter and currently serving as an advisor of the same chapter. He has been working in Subsidiary of Tadmur Holding WLL. Of Arabian Supplies WLL. Company since 2001. He has good experience in sales, marketing, construction and paints. He has a good social networking worldwide. 17. Rabin Magar Rabin Magar is currently a Supervisor and Senor Graphic designer at Gulf Neon Advertising Doha Qatar, one of the leading advertising agencies in the Middle East. He was the Principal of Abacus Computer Institute, Dhankuta Nepal and also worked as an Accountant in Blue Heaven Services Pvt. Ltd , Kathmandu previously. Rabin, who is a former secretary of Nepal Magar Association , Qatar branch, is general secretary of Dhankuta Welfare Society Qatar at present,